As the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation in China continues to evolve, Hong Kong Surgical Specialists will put into place policies to ensure the health and well-being of all patients and staff.
1. All staff and patients/visitors to the clinic requested to wear facemasks.
2. All patients/visitors to the clinic requested to use hand sanitizer upon entry to the clinic.
3. Request all staff and patients with a high temp above 37.5 deg C or showing symptoms including runny nose and cough to stay home.
4. All patients will be asked to completed a short questionnaire to ensure that the clinic staff and other patients are not put at potential risk of exposure before they enter the clinic.
5. For an update on the latest situation with Corona Virus click on the following link: https://admedilink.hk/hong-kong-guide-to-the-new-china-coronavirus/?mc_cid=3f3195cf0d&mc_eid=dc813c1386
You are advised to wash your hands both BEFORE and AFTER your appointment and to avoid rubbing your eyes or touching your nose or mouth when in the clinic. This has been proven to be the most effective method of prevention of transmission of virus.
We already disinfect all beds and equipment before and after each patient to the highest degree but we shall endeavour to be more vigorous with this.
We thank you for your cooperation with the above.
Sincerely yours, HKSS team.