Learning the joy of a stress – free life.
Time & Location
About the Event
The talk will cover a brief introduction to what the stress is and how we experience the symptoms of stress. Most importantly Dr. Terrighena will share how to achieve the best results in reducing our stress response by addressing all four components of stress : thoughts, feelings, physiology, and behaviours.
Thoughts - Organise your Thoughts
Feelings – Observe your Feelings
Physiology – Train your Breath
Behaviours – Set your Boundaries
Exploring and understanding what drives our stress is crucial to reducing it.
About Speaker :
Dr. Esslin Terrighena is a Chartered Psychologist, educated in England and Hong Kong, who integrates evidence-based methods from East and West to improve mental health in a holistic way. In psychotherapy, she specializes in guiding clients to gently uncover the roots of their challenges and move toward resolution, acceptance, and enhanced wellbeing.
• B.Sc. (Hons) Psychology at University of Westminster, UK.
• Master of Counselling at Monash University, Hong Kong SAR
• Ph.D. Affective Neuropsychology at University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR.
• Graduate Member of Hong Kong Psychological Society, HKSAR.
• Associate Member of the Psychotherapy Society of Hong Kong, HKSAR.
• Chartered Psychologist of British Psychological Society (CPsychol),
Date: 16th May
Time: Doors open at 6:30 pm, talk starts at 7:00 pm
Location: HKSS, 715 Jardine House
As seats are limited, to reserve your place please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.